- Make a Submission
- Author Services
- Author guidelines
- Article Template
- Article Processing Charges
- Call for papers
- Special Issue
- Any News
- For Readers
- For Authors
- For Librarians
- Publishing Stats
- Editorial Board
Royallite global is an international business partner dealing in range of services which involve collection of data and other useful information either for one time use or for storage purposes such as announcement, subscriptions or for regular communication regarding the services we offer.
About Royallite Global
Royallite Global is an international academic publishing business which deals in books and journals. We operate in five countries in the world. We render services to professional bodies, academic institutions and commercial market through information and communication interchange. Apart from publishing we train on research and publishing across all networks.
What we collect
When using our products such as books and journals or any other services, we may collect some data or information by default such information may be personal.
Personal information include
- Full name, personality, education and professional background.
- Contact details, such as email address, postal address and telephone number.
- IP address and location information.
- Username and passwords.
- Payment information
- Communication preferences for marketing purposes.
- Comments feedback or posts and other related content submitted through our web site.
How to use the Information we collect and receive
The information we collect (which may include, with your consent limited viewing or listing) and use the data we collect as necessary:
- To provide and maintain the services
- To address and respond to the service, security and customer support issues.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful or technical issues.
- As required by law.
- To improve the services provided.
- To provide analysis or valuable information back to our customers and users.
Some of the specific examples of how we use the information:
- Create and maintain customers account
- Send you an order confirmation
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the service you have ordered
- Send you product updates, marketing communications and service information
- Respond to customers inquires and support request
- Conduct survey, research and analysis
- Market service of our third party business partners
- Third party service providers
- Business partners
- Affiliated companies within our corporate structure
- As directed by law
How and why do we share information with service providers?
- Fulfilling orders and providing the services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conduct research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
How we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process: when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud; or to respond to a government request.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your written consent.
When you visit the service, we may send one or more cookies-a small text file containing alphanumerical characters—to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets your canva help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site.
A cookie may also convey information to us about how you can use the service (e.g the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the service over time.
You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser which allow you to customise your cookie preferences and refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
In case of any other questions about this policy, please contact us:
P. O. Box 26454 Nairobi 00504 Kenya