Plagiarism Screening Policy
Royallite Global strives to maintain academic integrity in publishing. All manuscripts submitted to a Royallite Global journal will be screened for plagiarism by the plagiarism checker “iThenticate” (http://www.ithenticate.com/) at the following points in time:
1. upon receipt of the submission
2. when the author(s) submits the finalized manuscript after peer review
A manuscript will be rejected immediately if considered by the editorial office to be plagiarized or self-plagiarized.
A report of plagiarism will be handled as follows:
- The complainant contacts the editorial office of the journal in which the published article suspected of plagiarism appeared.
- The complainant indicates which sections have been plagiarzed by clearly referring to both the original and suspected articles.
- The editorial office conducts an investigation, during which time the editor of the journal and the corresponding author(s) of the suspected article will be in contact.
- The corresponding author(s) will be asked to provide an explanation.
- If the author(s) of the suspected article accepts the complaint of plagiarism, an erratum or retraction is necessary to remedy the situation. However, there may still be a disagreement concerning the wording of the description.
- In the case of nonresponse within the stipulated time or an unsatisfactory explanation, the article may be permanently retracted.